About Michael Conteh
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) # 1-09-6455
- Black Belt Six Sigma (SSBB) #22,136
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Entrepreneur with 13 years growing company to 3 large facilities serving 700+ children and employees
- Started a nonprofit in Houston “Project Autism” for 6 years
- Worked at residential program for a year with extreme behavior
- Spoke at Houston police academy about special needs de-escalation techniques
- Trained over 700 staff throughout career and over 20 behavior analyst
- Michael will be one of the few people in the country to have Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Six Sigma Black belt and PCC Life Coach.
- Michael is a very deep person. He has the potential to see things far differently than many other people. He is a skilled listener and is very intuitive. He can counsel each individual based on that person's certain needs. He has a great personality and always projects good energy and positivity. He listens to each person and effectively peels layers back and gets in depth with each person. He is a great motivator and always has good intentions. He gives 100% all the time, never turns a blind eye to help someone. Very caring and loving person!! He's the best!!! Thank you for all you do!
Contact Balance Lifestyle Coaching
We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns:
Michael Conteh, Owner, BCBA
Call to setup a chat calendly.com/michael-contehbcba